Saturday 1 September 2012

See It Saturday : Likely Links.



I know, I've said it before... but I think normal service is about to resume, after another bout of illness.  Many apologies. 

I'm introducing a new feature today, 'See It Saturday'.  I'm going to give a link to an interesting article or blog post on the net to do with spunbonded fabrics, so that you can see not just how I use it, but other people do, too.  Today, it's lutradur's turn.  Click here for a basic tutorial on different ways to colour lutradur.  Enjoy!

ps It may seem obvious, but I'm not responsible for or recommending any of the blogs or other articles I may send you to; I'm just pointing you in the direction of interesting articles.  As with anything on this blog, you try things out at your own risk; be sure to follow the instructions, especially safety guidance.


1 comment:

Sandy said...

I like this very much.

Thank you for the link. I am just getting to where I might get to experiment.

I recently did some work using that spunbonded paper fabric. I got it at a fabric shop but they didn't know what it was called. You gave a clue when you showed the spunbonded material which you said is for flowers.

Anyway, I have quite a bit of it, and now I know where I can look to get more. The shop stopped selling it...no wonder, they couldn't even tell people what it was!

the post with the work is here if you are interested. I know it isn't Evolon or Lutrador
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1969733001990713328#editor/target=post;postID=8654303604190015959
Sandy in Bracknell